PV benchmark price cuts down and cost reduction
According to the reduction of project cost and the appropriate level of project capital return rate, the notice is clear that the benchmark electricity price for onshore wind power projects will be reduced by 2 cents and 3 points for the first, second and third resource areas in 2016 and 2018 respectively. Money, the four types of resource areas are reduced by 1 cent and 2 cents respectively; for the photovoltaic power generation benchmark price, in 2016, the first-class and second-class resource areas will be reduced by 10 cents and 7 cents respectively, and the three types of resource zones will be reduced by 2 cents.
At the same time, distributed photovoltaic power generation projects using building roofs and ancillary sites are allowed to change to the â€œfull onlineâ€ mode if the conditions are met. The power generation of â€œfull onlineâ€ projects is met by the grid enterprises according to the local photovoltaic power plants. Benchmark electricity price acquisition.
In the interviews with reporters, the new energy industry generally believed that the price of electricity reduction was in anticipation. Although the price cut was slightly higher than the previous discussion draft, it is still within the acceptable range of enterprises. In the long run, renewable energy must be affordable to compete on the Internet. However, it is necessary to solve the two major problems of subsidy arrears and â€œabandonment of wind and electricityâ€, otherwise the industry development will face difficulties.
The Shanghai Securities Journal reporter was informed that in December the National Energy Administration convened relevant large-scale renewable energy enterprises to informally subsidize the amount of arrears. It is expected that the sixth batch of renewable energy tariff surcharges will be published soon, and the photovoltaic and wind power projects connected between September 2013 and the end of 2014 will be included in the subsidy catalogue. People familiar with the matter said that the first quarter of next year or the replacement of arrears subsidies.
The National Development and Reform Commission said that the price adjustment is based on the objectives of the Energy Development Strategic Action Plan (2014-2020), rationally guiding new energy investment, promoting the healthy and orderly development of new energy industries such as onshore wind power and photovoltaic power generation, and promoting the balance of new energy sources. Development, increase the efficiency of subsidies for renewable energy tariffs.
As the relevant state departments gradually improve the current situation of â€œabandoning the windâ€ and â€œabandoning the lightâ€, the adjusted benchmark price policy will still maintain strong support for the new energy industry.
1. 100% fresh aluminum alloy 6063-T5, iron containing is less than 2% , sturdy and durable, full thickness 3.0mm.
2. 3 layer PVDF color coating, thickness more than 80 microns, excellent weather resistance, never fade,More upscale appearance.
3. 100% fresh virgin Bayer Polycarbonate Sheet, 30-50 micron anti-UV coating, can withstand 75% ultraviolet light, impact strength is 300 times that of ordinary glass, 10 years warranty.
4. The motor adopts the domestic leading brand and is guaranteed for 10 years.
5. Rugged and novel internal design, 3.0mm thick aluminum alloy profile, 4-10mm high strength impact resistant endurance board, can withstand snow loads of 30 to 45 cm.
6. High anti-aluminum structure provides maximum safety even in strong winds (strongest 12 winds) (34m / s strong wind).
Novel structure and easy installation
7. Packaging, protecting the product during shipping and making it easier to install.
Patio Enclosures Awnings,Patio Enclosures Albuquerque,Patio Enclosures Addison,Pool Enclosure Parts
FOSHAN KASO BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD , https://www.kasocover.com