How to choose herbicides in Chinese herbal medicine fields
Recently, some readers have consulted the problem of weeding Chinese herbal medicine fields. There are also group friends asking questions in the â€œBig Harvestâ€ group. For this reason, the author will briefly introduce Chinese herbal medicine herbicides. Chinese herbal medicine herbicides are mainly divided into pre-emergence and post-emergence.
1. Chinese herbal medicine pre-emergence herbicide
Pre-separation herbicides and pre-emergence herbicides are all sealing effects.
1. Pre-emergence herbicides generally use trifluralin. It can effectively remove crabgrass, foxtail, goosegrass, purslane, valerian, etc., and has strong lethality to common dicotyledonous and monocotyledonous weeds. Pay attention to the general spraying after a few days, so as not to damage the plant germ. The drug is volatile and decomposed, and should be mixed in time after spraying. Trifluralin is ineffective for unearthed weeds and perennial weeds. Wheat, sorghum, spinach and sugar beet are not suitable for use. It is strictly forbidden to spray around fish ponds or for long-term use. The general Chinese medicinal materials are available, but the habitat is forbidden, and the dry Pinellia and the South Star can be used for irrigation.
2. Pre-emergence herbicides are usually treated with pendimethalin. It can be sprayed after the broadcast, without mixing soil, and the sealing effect is good. General Chinese medicinal materials such as Atractylodes, Woody, Yam, Licorice, Radix, Radix, Radix, Radix, Radix, Radix Astragali, Astragalus, Astragalus, Southern Star, Achyranthes, Pinellia, Campanulaceae, Polygala, Bupleurum, Dandelion, Cockscomb, Salvia, etc. are available. It can effectively prevent annual grass weeds and some broad-leaved weeds. Note that each season crop is used only once.
Second, Chinese herbal medicine post-emergence herbicide
1. The universal herbicide is quizalofop. The general Chinese medicinal materials are available, and are used after the Chinese medicinal materials grow out of the true leaves. The effect is fast and lasting, and it has no effect after 1 to 2 hours of application. It can prevent annual grass weeds such as crabgrass, foxtail, wild oats and buckwheat, and it degrades quickly in the soil, and has no effect on the crops.
2. The special Chinese herbal medicine herbicides are as follows. (1) Herbicides for Chinese herbal medicines. It is suitable for Chinese herbal medicines such as Astragalus, Licorice, Clover, Grass Mulberry, Cassia, Pueraria, Sophora, and Shayuanzi. It can prevent annual grass weeds and broadleaf weeds in legume Chinese herbal medicine fields, and is suitable for weeding in leguminous Chinese herbal medicine bases with high density and manual weeding. Due to the early germination of leguminous plants, the weeds after seedlings need to be basically outdated, and the weed growth period is best in the 2~4 leaf stage. (2) Herbicides for Chinese herbal medicines in Umbelliferae. It is suitable for Chinese herbal medicines such as white peony, Cnidium, Bupleurum, windproof, Chuanxiong, Chinese angelica, scorpion, fennel and northern sand ginseng. Umbelliferae plants germinated earlier, and post-emergence weeding was also best applied during the 2 to 4 leaf stage of weed growth. (3) Herbicides for Chinese herbal medicines in the Labiatae family. It is suitable for Chinese herbal medicines such as Astragalus, Nepeta, Musk, Salvia, Lavender, Fragrance Perilla, Prunella vulgaris, and Scutellaria barbata. It can prevent annual grass weeds, broadleaf weeds, sedge weeds and some perennial weeds in the Chinese herbal medicine field of the Labiatae family. Each bag has 15 kg of water and sprays half an acre of land. The live field is best to produce 3 to 5 leaf stage, weed 2 to 4 leaf stage whole field spray. (4) Post-emergence herbicides of Chinese herbal medicines of Compositae. It is suitable for Chinese herbal medicine fields such as Atractylodes, Chrysanthemum, Atractylodes, Milk Thistle, Coltsfoot, and Dandelion. It has special effects on purslane, iron leek and gray ash. The live field is best to produce 6 to 8 leaf stage, weed 2 to 4 stage whole field spray. After transplanting the transplanted field to survive, it is best to spray the weeds along the ridge. In case of adverse conditions such as drought and low temperature, the dosage can be appropriately increased. It is strictly forbidden to use at high temperature, low temperature and drought. In addition, there are special herbicides for post-emergence such as Liliaceae, Paeoniae, Southern Star, Banlangen, Codonopsis, and Campanulaceae.
Chloromethane also called Methyl Chloride. It was once widely used as a refrigerant. It is a colorless extremely flammable gas with a mildly sweet odor. Due to concerns about its toxicity, it is no longer present in consumer products. Chloromethane was a widely used refrigerant, but its use has been discontinued due to its toxicity and flammability. Chloromethane was also once used for producing lead-based gasoline additives. The most important use of chloromethane today is as a chemical intermediate in the production of silicone polymers. Smaller quantities are used as a solvent in the manufacture of butyl rubber and in petroleum refining.
Methane Chloride Chloromethane,99.99% Chloromethane CH3CL,Chemical Chloromethane
ZHEJIANG ZHONGLAN REFRIGERATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , https://www.uiszl.com